For entry please contact us at 920-398-2620
Saturday, May 18, 2019 – 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
(Live well check at 5:00 a.m.)
Rule and Regulations
1. All persons are eligible to enter The Landing Musky Tournament May 18, 2019
2. Rules meeting 10 minutes before shotgun takeoff
3. The first 25 boats will be the limit of entries taken
4. No refund of entry fee for cancellation will be issued after May 13, 2019
5. Each person is required to abide by all State of WI fishing laws
6. All boats must meet the State of WI boating rules and safety standards and must be registered in accordance with regulations of the home state of the contestant owning the boat
7. NO fishing from piers, docks or shore
8. ONLY MUSKY 34 inches and larger will be allowed
9. All legal Musky will be measured down to the nearest 1/4 of an inch
10. Only Musky caught on Little Green Lake during the tournament hours will be allowed
11. Boats check-in begins at 5:00 am
12. No live bait, dead bait or trolling allowed. Only 1 line per person allowed in water at a time.
13. The boats 2 longest fish will be added together for final total (no limit to how many fish boats can catch)
14. After a fish is caught keep it in net, call The Landing at (920) 398-2620 or (920) 763-6316 and a judge boat will be out to measure fish.
15. Musky will be kept in anglers boat and measured using judges board. Judge will call out length, then fish will be released back into lake. Fish must swim away to be considered a legal catch. Any dead fish will not be allowed and recorded for tournament
16. No team may leave their boat except at The Landing Bait Shop during
17. The breaking of any rule is grounds for disqualification with no refund of the entry fee.
18. Payout based on full number of boats
19. Drawing will be held for top three places, if no musky are caught or severe
weather is cause for tournament cancellation
20. All decisions by judges ARE FINAL
21. All contestants are required to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy and conservation and to conduct themselves in a manner that would be a credit to themselves, the tournament sponsors and to the sport of fishing.
22. The Landing on Little Green Lake is not Liable for any injury or loss